21.1.11

Business Idea № 3. Hotel Reservations.


Hotel Reservations.

As a child I dreamed of learning to draw, later regretted that I could not write poetry. After three years of playing guitar in a rock band, I realized that music is not my calling. Simply put, I was always interested in creative, talented people, but increasingly came to the conclusion that this is, unfortunately, not for me.
One day, I noticed that I like best and what best. This is a start, and to develop, various commercial projects. I would say more, for me it is art, music, poetry and muse. Sit long on one project, I was very tired, and comes a desire to start something new. Something that just can not, what no experience.
So one day, thinking about new business, he decided to plunge in tourism. Three weeks of research, communication, re-reading, prompted the idea with which I share.
Take your camping reservation for hotels , resorts, private cottages and simple apartments that rent for per diem. As you know, for the seller, the main buyer. And if you can help find a customer, you are very generously shared.
Practice has shown that you are willing to pay from 10 to 25%. Take a calculator and count. Usually come to rest two people for ten days. The cost of living, on average 30$ per person per night (with meals). Hence one order is equal to 600$. Your income is at least 60$.In the day comes, a lot of orders! For example, the boys have made the site and tried to do everything that we could easily find. About 10% coming to our site make an order.
And another thing. Thanks to the Internet, you can reach a few resorts. And if you do not want to work with other regions, but not in your resort, then turn in housing rent.